1. I am mildly allergic to eggplant.
2. I can juggle while hula hooping.
3. I have been bungee jumping (Kawarau Bridge, Queenstown - amazing!).
4. I'm really itching to travel again. That's partially why I hope to go to South Korea in August.
5. When I graduated from college, I was ready to leave. Now I'm ready to go back.
6. I don't know what I want to do with my life.
7. Well, really, I think I'd like to be a librarian, but I'm afraid there's no jobs available.
8. I fear I may never be satisfied.
9. I wish I could ride horses again, but I can't afford it.
10. I like wine, but not beer.
11. I want to learn to scuba dive even though I know it would terrify me.
12. Overcoming a fear is one of the most satisfying and self-affirming thing I can do.
13. I think I've lost my knack for getting to know people easily.
14. Last year I read 83 books. My goal is to read 100 this year.
15. I am way too obsessed with the Buffyverse.
16. I'm really good at remembering people's names.
17. Apparently I'm pretty hard on my knees.
18. There is some unknown food ingredient that makes me instantly ill (wish I could figure out what).
19. I am really bad at keeping in touch with people from my past. Thank goodness for Facebook.
20. I can't stand high heat combined with high humidity.
21. I want to move to San Francisco some day.
22. I like making lists.
23. I like keeping good track of the things I watch and read, and the places I eat.
24. I'm a foodie.
25. I used to be religious.
26. I watched a lot of movies growing up; now I'm more into TV shows.
27. I value my free time more than making a lot of money.
28. I can't stand working retail.
29. I don't exercise as much as I'd like to.
30. I really wanted to get a job as a dog walker.
31. I'm currently temping. It's okay.
32. I like the convenience of the city. Walking everywhere is great.
33. But I also like being in nature, and wish I had a yard.
34. I miss having dogs.
35. I want to go back to New Zealand really badly.
36. I'm obsessed with Tumblr.
37. It took me 5 months to start decorating my apartment.
38. I enjoy dressing outrageously for theme parties.
39. I can't wait for Doctor Who season 6.
40. I like putting together puzzles and models.
41. I'm good at crossword puzzles.
42. I really want a DSLR.
43. I love Tegan and Sara.
44. I want another tattoo but I can't decide on what it should be.
45. I hitchhiked for the first time last summer in Costa Rica.
46. I want to go to Herculaneum.
47. I wish I could take Whitewater Kayaking again.
48. I love board games.
49. I also really like video games.
50. I'm a nerd.
51. I read and liked the Twilight series.
52. I love the smell of leather.
53. I want to go rock climbing soon, but I have to wait for my knees to heal.
54. I pride myself on being able to trip without falling, but I have fallen twice in the last two weeks (once, up the stairs, and the second time, on a sidewalk in Georgetown).
55. I still like country music.
56. I don't still like Christian contemporary music.
57. The book Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer had a really big impact on me.
58. I have decided to become vegetarian.
59. I hate visiting people in the hospital.
60. I have been hang gliding.
61. I have been spelunking.
62. I have been ziplining.
63. I rafted down the highest commercially rafted waterfall in the world in Rotorua, NZ.
64. I love adrenaline rushes.
65. I like taking the bus better than taking the metro.
66. I like riding bikes but am still pretty out of shape.
67. I have recently been cooking a lot.
68. I enjoy cooking but I always want to eat out.
69. My cashier number at my last job was 69.
70. I like graphic novels.
71. I increasingly like reading fantasy.
72. I haven't shaved my legs in 6 months or so.
73. I also haven't had a haircut for that long.
74. I like buying things, even though I try not to very much.
75. When I have my own house, it has to have a library, or at least a lot of bookcases.
76. I really like animals.
77. I've taken birth control pills since I was 16. I wonder what it would be like to go off them.
78. I have high cholesterol.
79. I wish someone would pay me to travel the world.
80. I like traveling alone.
81. But that's not to say I don't like traveling with friends, especially Jeff.
82. I am going to a wedding on Saturday.
83. I don't like flying, but I tolerate it.
84. I do not like Los Angeles.
85. I'm afraid of bats.
86. It's only relatively recently that I realized the benefits of using scarves and umbrellas.
87. I want to ride an elephant.
88. I like IKEA because I can imagine my dream house.
89. I'm a macaroni and cheese addict.
90. Neil Gaiman and Brandon Sanderson are my favorite authors.
91. I have really strange dreams.
92. I like to make up stories when I'm falling asleep.
93. I miss seeing my parents regularly; when I was at college they visited a lot.
94. I look a lot like my mom.
95. I want to get my motorcycle license.
96. I shot some guns recently and I loved it.
97. I'm pro-choice.
98. I'm really interested in promoting gay rights.
99. I want to write poetry again.
100. I have a sweet birthmark on my leg.
So there you go - a list of things that are true about me. There are more things about me, but I think this gives you a decent idea.