Monday, March 24, 2008

What Sarah said

How I got to this: Flickr>jadydangel's blog>this

Instructions: Put the iPod on "Shuffle" For each question, forward to the next song and write it down IN THAT ORDER. No Cheatin'.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
"Cave" - Muse

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"Buildings" - Regina Spektor [doesn't really fit, but great song]

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Lightness" - Death Cab for Cutie [yep, you better be shallow and only want me for my body]

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"A Certain Romance" - Arctic Monkeys [why, I am feeling a certain romance today. after all, I am wearing the shirt Jeff got me in Japan]

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"In the Springtime of His Voodoo" - Tori Amos ["honey we're recovering Christians", "I know she's not that foxy, boys", "you gotta owe something sometimes"]

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"37 MM" - AFI ["press me to your lips and I will suck the poison out", "fall into me"]

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"I Think We're on to Something Here" - The Evening Raid [so... what does that mean about what they think of me?]

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
"I'm Sorry" - Flyleaf [wow... umm... no, it's not like that, unless I'm sorry I have such cool parents]

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Dark Light" - Him

10. WHAT IS 2+2?
"The Green Fields of France" - Dropkick Murphys

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Black Sweat" - Prince [this would totally work if Jeff was black... "I don't wanna take nobody on unless it's you", "I'm hot and I don't care who knows it"]

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"High Fidelity" - Regina Spektor [that's true]

13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"The Heinrich Maneuver" - Interpol ["you know it's a lonely ride"... how depressing]

14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Worth the Wait" - We Are Scientists [something that will take a long time to figure out but be amazing? seems reasonable]

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"And It Rained All Night" - Thom Yorke [what's with this thing?]

16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Kiss Me Like You Mean It" - Magnetic Fields [it's giving me the wrong answers for things...]

17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"The Hound (Of Blood and Rank)" - Coheed & Cambria ["come on, you've gotta give it to me" I guess that line works, but then "oh you've been a bad, bad boy" alludes to some wedding night S&M... woah]

18. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Devil in New Jersey" - Coheed & Cambria ["when sound asleep they'll find you", well that would be better than many things]

19. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Custom Concern" - Modest Mouse

20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"Apocalypse Please" - Muse [apparently I want the world to end. not even I knew that.]

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"I Caught Fire" - The Used [you can interpret this in a few ways. going by the title, perhaps they like to set me on fire. by the lyrics, well then I'm just passionately in love with them all, "we could... stay in bed, just make love that's all" OH YES]

22. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
"What Sarah Said" - Death Cab for Cutie [an absolutely beautiful but sad and haunting song]

No comments: