Wednesday, November 4, 2009

kind of stressed

I am kind of stressed right now because I have a job interview Friday. I'm going up to Jeff's tomorrow night but I have to wait to leave until 8 because I have rehearsal then I am taking Tal. I am too nice to ever say no. Also I have to finish Peyton Place for Tuesday and make progress on Omnivore's Dilemma as well. I have a response paper due Tuesday and a bibliography for Anthro due Wednesday. I went to Swem to get some books today. But I also have to look at them. Argh. Let me give you some links real quick like.


Christopher Walken reading Poker Face dramatically. Awesome.

8 recent racist ads via Cracked. I love Cracked, btw.

Sometimes the CIA is silly.

Also, my acquaintance Leigh has started a baking business. I haven't tried it but I'm sure the stuff is delish.

I have some things to say about obentos, but I'll save that for later.

Meanwhile, you can see the crest I made for Minda and Amanda's castle on Facebook.

No comments: