Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 7: A photo that makes me happy

I know, I know. These are really long days, or something. Day 6 was 'whatever tickles your fancy,' so that was my Firefly review. Here goes the next one!

When Jeff and I were long distance, I had to come up with quick ways of getting happy, because sometimes having your boyfriend thousands of miles away just bums you out. Since I'd rather not venture into the area of mood-altering drugs, I needed something else. Luckily, someone introduced me to Cute Overload, which delivers adorable photos regularly.



Just try to scowl at that sloth. I dare you.

The only thing I don't like about Cute Overload is the captions. Very occasionally, they'll have a witty reference that I like. But, for the most part, they are kind of annoying. So, luckily for you, dear reader, I have just yesterday found a new site, which has pictures that are just as cute, and doesn't have the obnoxious captions! That site is ZooBorns, which chronicles baby animals born at zoos.


Foxy!


Even godless killing machines can be adorable!

So, the moral of the story is that cute things make me happy. It's great to find websites that never fail to make you smile!

No comments: