Friday, December 21, 2007

Home for break

So here I am, BLOGGING. Yesterday was Jeff and I's one-year anniversary (awww). Unfortunately I was somewhat ill so the celebration was not what I had in mind exactly. Though I can't complain too much since Tuesday and Wednesday were celebrations of their own :)
We had a fun time being on campus with no exams to distract us. Also my roommate was gone for the last week we were there.

So I was tired and feeling pretty bad yesterday so mom came and picked me up instead of me driving home. I went to Grammy's and took a nap while waiting. I had been sort of upset because I felt like I was ruining our anniversary and then because Jeff was leaving... and despite planning to see him again before he leaves for Japan it felt like the end of something... I guess because we won't have anymore alone time really for 4 months. No more cuddly makeout time :(

Anyway, I got home and watched some Law and Order SVU. I have started reading "Nature Girl" by Carl Hiaasen. So far it's pretty good. I also need to devour the next few Sandmans. I don't know what to do today. My options are pretty limited. I can sit at home and read, sit at home and take pictures, or sit at home and surf the net. Really exciting! Oh well. No car so... not much social opportunity on the shore. Dunno what I'll be up to the next few days. Probably obsessively using the camera, surfing flickr, reading Narbonic, Sandman, and books!

No comments: