Thursday, January 10, 2008

dealing with it

Well, it's already been kind of hard with Jeff gone. I know though that I will adjust, but I went through a bit of a freaking-out and immaturely-overreacting thing. I've decided that what I need to do is just decide to be happy for Jeff that he's in Japan and be happy with any news he can bring me. I think that should do it.

I went to BVA yesterday for an alumni luncheon. There were only like 8 alumni there... pretty lame. 3 of us were from W&M! Anyway, it was fun to see the few teachers I know who are still there. Also I got to meet the new Latin teacher who seems cool. It felt weird being back... but good too.

I haven't been doing much that's exciting, today I've mostly read and played video games, though I got to talk to Jeff this morning on AIM for a bit. It's really overcast but I went out and took pictures in the yard. Here's an interesting one:


on the line

That's all I had to say really.

No comments: